Getting Back To Training
Great news that Young Gloves will be back training from Sept 7th.
Changes to venues can be seen on our website now.
New booking in system going live on our website very soon.
Covid 19 Rules
Due to Covid 19 there will be some changes to the way Young Gloves Karate train.
This is to ensure the safety of students and instructors.
I’m sure we all agree its great to be back training and understand the need to follow guidelines.
All classes are for children and adults now in both beginner and advanced sessions.
To the moment Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sat
Again I will endeavor to accommodate all students so if the need arises I will put another night on.
Please contact me if the classes get fully booked for me to arrange this.
From Mon 7th Sept.
- All classes need to be booked in advanced to ensure that classes are under 20 students training. Lessons are booked online up to 2 weeks in advanced. The website will be updated each Mon. to enable future bookings.
- Social distancing between each student & Instructors must be endeared to at all times.
- No spectators watching the classes. If parents wish to stay that can be obliged by them taking part in the class with their children.
- Any questions can be answers via text, email, or social media.
- A one way system will be in place, no one may enter the dojo until the previous class has vacated.
- Hand sanitizers will be at the entrance of the dojo, all members must use this before entering.
- No sparring will be allowed in class until further notice.
- Anyone with a temperature or any signs of illness will not be permitted to enter the dojo.
Sensei Justin Thomas (5th Dan) Head Instructor and founder of Young Gloves teaches all classes