1. As with all the Kata, stand feet together and hands by sides.
2. Yoi. Named Kata is now pronounced.
3. Feet move together. Left hand open palm in front of you, right hand makes a fist and is pressed against left palm.
4a. Step forward with right leg, swinging both arms to the left, keeping right fist pressed into left open palm.
4. Block Migi Soto Uke Jodan reinforced the the left arm, stepping into Gyaku Neko Ashi Dachi stance, This movement is done fast.
5. Step behind with the left leg into Hidari sanchin Dachi (left hour glass stance) and perform Hidari Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
6. Block Migi Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
7. Step across with the right leg behind, pivoting 180 degrees, (now back facing the front) into Migi Neko Ashi Dachi and perform Hidari Uchi Uke Jadan, fast.
8. Perform Migi Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
9a. Swing right leg to the right, dropping height as the body twists 90 degrees and perform a scooping block with the right arm, fast.
9b. Raise back in height into Neko Ashi Dachi, bring right arm up Jodan height. (9a &9b are a continuous move. Executed fast)
9c. Block Migi Uchi Uke Jodan, fast.
10. Block Hidari Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
11. Twist body 90 degrees into Shizentai stance, bringing left arm across body, slow.
12. Perform Hidari Gedan Barai, fast.
13. Follow through with Migi Junzuki Chudan, fast.
14. Step out to the left with the left leg and block Soto Uke Jodan, rotating hip 90 degrees, fast.
15. Pull left leg up into Shizentai Dachi stance and perform a fast Hidari Junzuki Chudan.
16. Step out to the right with the right leg and block Soto Uke Jodan, rotating the hip 90 degrees, fast.
17a. Keeping block in place, Pull left leg in half way, stepping directly in front of you with the right leg, As you step in front place your left hand out in front and bring right hand up to left shoulder in prep for next move.
17. Execute a Migi ShotoUke. Fast (17a & 17 are one continuous move).
18. Step forward in to Hidari Neko Ashi Dachi and perform Hidari Shuto Uke, fast.
19. Step forward into Migi Neko Ashi Dachi and perform Migi Shuto Uke, fast.
20. Step back in to right leg in to Hidari Neko Ashi Dachi, crossing right hand over left, fast. Performing Hidari Kake Uke Chudan and Migi Teisho Uke Chudan, fast.
21. Transfer weight on to left leg, Gyaku Neko Ashi Dachi,dropping down and rotating upper body 90 degrees, grabbing opponents forearm and wrist, fast.
22. Pull both arms behind you and kick Migi Sokuto Chudan, fast. “Kiai”.
23. Step down to the front with your kicking leg and Mawate 180 degrees behind, performing Hidari Shuto Uke in Hidari Neko Ashi Dachi, Fast.
24. Step forward in to Migi Neko Ashi Dachi and perform Migi Shuto Uke, fast.
25. Pull right leg back to the left leg in to Musubi Dachi, both arms drop downwards to the hips slowly.
26. Both fists are raised above the head, slowly.
27. Step forward with right leg into Migi Zenkutsu Dachi and execute double tettsui Uchi Chudan, fast.
28. Without changing stance, execute a powerful Migi Chudan Junzuki, fast.
29. Pull left leg up to meet the right leg in to Musubi Dachi, twisting body 90 degrees. Perform Hidari Gedan Barai and Migi Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
30. Step to the front with the right leg in to Shiko Dachi and execute Migi Tettsu Uchi Chudan, and Hidari Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
31. Pull left leg up into Shizentai Dachi and execute Hidari Tettsui Uchi Chudan in the opposite direction, fast
32. Swing right leg up executing Mikuzuki Geri Chudan, Striking palm of open hand.
33. Drop right leg in to Shiko Dachi and execute Migi Empi Uchi Chudan, Looking to the right. Fast.
34. Perform Morote Migi Gedan Barai to the right, fast. Look to the right.
35. Perform Morote Gedan Barai to the left, fast. Still looking to the right.
36. Perform Migi Gedan Barai to the right, fat. Looking to the right.
37. Pull roght leg in, tucking right elbow in to side, slowly.
38. Slide forward with your right leg in to Junzuki No Tsukkomi and execute Yama Tsuki, fast. Pull right leg back into Musubi Dachi, bringing left arm across body, right fist on hip, medium speed.
39. Slide forward with left leg in to Junzuki No tsukkomi and execute Yama Tsuki, fast. Bring left leg back in to Musubi Dachi, bringing right arm across chest and left fist on hip, medium speed.
40. Slide forward with right leg in to Junzuki No Tsukkomi Dachi, and perform Yama Tsuki, fast.
41. Step across 90 degrees behind with the left leg, twisting body 180 degrees in Gyakuzuki No Tsukkomi Dachi, executing Migi Soto Uke Jodan, twisting hips 90 degrees, fast.
42. Twist hips through 90 degrees, executing Hidari Soto Uke Jodan, fast.
43. Step up with the left leg. Drop left arm in front open hand and bring right arm up behing left ear, fast, and slide right leg forward
43a. In Migi Ashi Dachi, execute a slow Jodan Shuto Uke with tension.
44. Remain looking in front, rotate right hip 135 degrees to the right into Migi Neko Ashi Dachi, fast and execute a slow Migi Shuto Uke Jodanin direction of stance. Again showing tention in the upper body.
45 & 46. Still looking forward, step up with the right leg and step forward with the left leg into Hidari Neko Ashi Dachi, 180 degres from previous stance, fast.Execute a slow with tension Hidari Jodan Shuto Uke in direction of stance.
47. Twist right foot and pull bavk left foot back into Heisoku Dachi with Feet together and right closed fist pressed in to left open palm.